50 years of experience and technical expertise worldwide Equipment that power performance.
- Ø 3.149“-16“ / 80mm-406mm & Ø 5.905“-24“ / 150mm-610mm
The PROTEM US80 and US150 portable tube and pipe heavy duty bevelers combines durability, reliability, efficiency and versatility, providing a safe and easy use for all operators.
The standard tool-plate will accept multiple tool-bits, allowing up to four simultaneous machining operations. Such operations may include 30°, 37°30, 45° bevels with or without land, J-bevels, compound bevels, facing, counterboring operations, etc.
The PROTEM US80 and US150 heavy duty bevelers will perform repeatable high quality weld preparations on all types of materials including mild steel, chrome, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, copper-nickel alloy steel, inconel, P91, aluminium, copper and exotic alloys.
They can be either pneumatically, electrically or hydraulically driven.
The tool-bits can be changed and adjusted very quickly.
Carbide tool inserts may also be used.
Suitable for various industries:
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energies
- Tube processing
- Cut to Length
- Weld Joint Removal
- Coating Removal
- Use On-Site or in Workshop
- Powerful Machining Equipment
- Easy and Safe use for the Operators
- Cold Cutting Process: No Heat Affected Zone
- High Accuracy
- Fast and Easy Mounting
- The tool-bits can be changed and adjusted very quickly
- Adapted for works in tight spaces
- The machines can be used in all positions: vertical, horizontal, over head
- Versatile Cutting Head: the tool-holder plate can accept up to 4 tool-bits for simultaneous machining operations (land, bevel, counterboring, J prep)
- Smooth and Burr-Free Surface Finish
- No vibration during the machining process
Elbow mandrel and further options (Bench mounting device, ID Tracker, Copying carriage etc.) available on request.