PROTEM is a strategic partner with many major companies, in a variety of industries, across the globe in the design, manufacture and implementation of portable machining, cutting and welding equipment. We have achieved the status of worldwide leader in this industry because of our unceasing commitment to consistently optimize our performance and offer excellent support to industry operations all over the world. The success and confidence placed in us by our clients allows us to affirm our global leadership position in the market of portable tube and pipe machining equipment. PROTEM takes this responsibility very seriously. We will always continue to cultivate and maintain this trust!
- Proven knowledge and expertise to provide optimal, individualized solutions to our customers around the world, assisting them in achieving their goals.
- Insightful recommendations that meet our customer’s unique technical requirements and environmental constraints.
- Employees who are dedicated to surpassing our customer’s expectations in every facet of our operation.
- Being a key collaborator and partner with our customers by understanding their special industry needs and focus, offering perceptive expertise, and remaining ever vigilant and committed to being at the forefront of technological innovation.
- High-performance solutions where excellence marks the quality of our achievements.
- Assisting our customers to lower their production costs, increase efficiency, extend service life of key components and reduce time spent in hazardous environments with equipment that enables them to improve their overall performance.
- Consistent quality in the design, service and manufacture of PROTEM machines to provide the highest machining performance.
- Products that can be easily installed, set-up and used by a single operator and still provide safety and dependability under even the toughest conditions.
- More than 40 years of worldwide experience and technical expertise!
Ocm orbital cutting and beveling machine for tubes & pipes
The OCM portable tube cutting machine is designed for cutting and beveling tubes to length from 6’’ in diameter (Ø168.3 mm) O.D. minimum and for wall thicknesses up to 2’’ (50.8 mm). Its independent beveling module is entirely adjustable and performs bevels from 0° to 90° without changing accessories. It was designed to be easy to use; Robust and reliable, it can be used on-site, in the workshop or in challenging environments. It has extension chains to clamp onto large diameter tubes.
- The OCM tube cutting machine is the essential complement for all your welding operations.
- Portable machining tool (OD clamping).
- Cutting and beveling modules available.
- Perfect weld preparation.
- Ability to perform I and V bevels from 0 to 90°.
- For construction, maintenance, and repair of tubular components.
- On -site or in the workshop.
- No heat-affected zone!
- Designed for all types of materials; carbon steel, chromium, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, copper-nickel alloys, inconel, P91, aluminum, exotic alloys.
Ultimaster – ultimate split 6 orbital cutting tube cutting saw
The Ultimate Split 6 orbital cutting machine is used for cutting tubes made of virtually all materials having diameters ranging from 1/2“ (12. 7 mm) to 6“ (168 mm) and wallthicknesses ranging from 0.04“ (1 mm) to 0. 59“ (15 mm). It enables the cutting of pipes without any deformation thanks to its concentric clamping system. TThe cut is absolutely perpendicular and burr-free. The adjustment to the different diameters is very simple and fast. The Ultimate Split 6 is the orbital cutting saw you need for all your welding preparation works on-site or in the workshop. Various motorization options are available: Electric or pneumatic.
The orbital cutting process used for the US6 provides a lot of advantages:
- Perpendicular cut
- Automatic centering onto the pipe
- Perfect concentric clamping
- Burr-free cut
- No Vibration
- No heat-affected zone
- Excellent preparation for mechanised welding processes
- Rigidity, ergonomic design, flexibility, reliability.
- Suitable for all types of steel: mild steel, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, inconel, hastelloy, aluminium, copper, titanium
ULTIMASTER orbital pipe cutting units are the ideal solution for your on-site jobs. This machine is also perfectly suited for prefabrication workplaces and it can be used under sever conditions (extreme temperatures, high humidity, ionizing radiations)